3.12.11

CHRISTMAS MARKET AT MY STUDIO.

This weekend I am having a Christmasmarket at my new studio, together with Marianne Johnstad-Møller which I am sharing the studio with with. We have invited three guest; Lise Pedersen Rosenkrantz, a weaver who weaves the most delicate towels. Signe Rønne Kejlbo, who weaves haute couture with fur for Christian Lacroix, amoung others and Maj Winther Christensen a ceramic /glass product designer.
A view of the studio with my loom in the right and in the front a room divider woven by me.
My handwoven items can be bought through etsy and all these new items will be added there in a couple of days.
Lise's amazing handwoven towels in linen and cotton.
In the front two pillows woven by me in paperyarn from Japan. 
A view of the window with Marianne's goppel in plasticyarns and wool and ouer handmade Christmas decoration.
The goppel.
Christmas decoration by Marianne. 
Beautiful yarns in silk, coated cotton and paperyarn for wrapping gifts.
A wall full of necklaces.
Close up off the handmade Christmas decoration.
Marianne knits beautiful ponchos, often in a mix of wool and cotton.

Cards.
Beautiful scarfs by Lise, small purses by Marianne and I and handwoven cards in gauze by me.
Pillows sewn from a vintage skirt from the Pisac area in Peru, candles and Christmas cards.

2 comments: