30.7.11

FISH.

My husband Freddy and I have visit the Danish Aquarium and I totally fell in love with the colors of the fishes. They are amazing and wish I were not affraid of swimming with my head under the water. It could be fantastic to be able to discover all these colors in real live, but I am satisfied with the aquarium.
The blue, almost like indigo is a favorite of mine. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I think this fish is able to light up in the dark or perhaps that is just an idea because of the strong color.
The structure of these two plants is almost unreal. I wonder how they would feel if it were possible to touch them.
Here the pattern of the fish is very interesting, something I would like to try to weave one day. And I like the three tones of grey, yellow and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment